We are looking for an English speaking Project Coordinator for an international company in Gothenburg.
The company client is looking for a Project Coordinator to administer and organize recruiting projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. This role is within the Business Office in the growing Digital team and will be focused on keeping the hiring efforts on track.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with leadership team and cross functional partners to ensure quality and timely delivery of recruiting related tasks within our clients Digital organization. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like managing incoming requests, onboarding new team members, along with administrative duties, like maintaining process documentation and handling questions from the leadership team. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with multiple teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the leadership team to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain comprehensive process documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Teams and SharePoint
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- Degree in Business or related field is nice to have
- Fluency in English
This is a full-time consultancy position through Incluso in Gothenburg, starting date is ASAP.
Please apply with your CV in English as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information about this role, please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.