BTS Engineering Lab at Huawei's Stockholm Research Center Stockholm (SRC) is a highly creative, multidisciplinary, and international think-tank dedicated to envisioning strategic product designs and turning them into innovative, working solutions.
We are currently looking for an EV Thermal Management Engineer to our Engineering lab at our Stockholm office to challenge design and research in our thermal group.
We expect this engineer to:
- Responsible for the EV thermal management area in SRC, especially CO2 heat pump direction, including the requirement discussion and definition research plans.
- Responsible for cooperation projects with Accademia, including the target definition for cooperation projects, cooperation progress management and cooperation result review and report.
- Responsible for the system design, simulation and optimisation of future EV CO2 heat pump systems.
- Responsible for the EV thermal technology insights, including technology monitoring, technology analysis and delivery of technical reports.
All this to ensure a globally leading technology competitiveness of our projects.
You will do the work in close cooperation with our teams in Kista and our head office in China.
Professional knowledge required:
- Recently achieved a PhD degree in a related field
- Have a solid background in thermal theory, familiar with heat transfer, fluid mechanics, engineering thermodynamics, refrigerants and cryogenics.
- Have some related background in EV thermal management, familiar with the EV heat pump systems and the standard heat exchangers.
- You have general knowledge and a strong interest in the EV area. We also expect expertise in the conceptual design of equipment and comparing various thermal solutions from both the cost and the functionality perspective.
- Communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
Business skills required:
- Have some related general competence of EV thermal management and/or heat pump technology.
- Have general knowledge of thermal management or heat pump systems within universities or other research organisations.
- Good communication skills are required.
We expect that you can work independently as well as in a team.
You have a high focus on delivering high-quality work.
You have a strong feeling and interest in the development, share experiences with others in the team and have a proven capability to pursue creative solutions.
Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
It's a consultant position at Huawei R&D Kista, Stockholm.
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Karin Persson.