You will be part of the 5G revolution and migration of telco software to cloud native deployments. We enable millions of simultaneous connected mobile users while handling traffic from IoT to 4K video in Gbit speeds combined with telco grade resilience to prepare for a future with autonomous vehicles and remote surgery.
Learn to master cutting edge technology in IP networks and distributed real time embedded systems executing in a cloud native container environment.
We are currently looking for software developers that have competence in one or many of the following areas to join one of our development teams:
- Resilience & scaling
- In-Service Software Upgrade
- Cloud Native architectural evolution
Standing at the forefront of Agile software development, using methods and principles like Lean and Scrum. Early customer and partner feedback is a key element in our development process which is based on Continuous Integration SW practices. We rely on a collective team responsibility to finish tasks according to a prioritized backlog.
Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing and highly independent. Working directly with your Product Owner and partners in a collaborative manner. This requires maturity and a ‘team first’ approach, which we believe is the best way to build world-class software.
The team will design, implement, and test the feature, product and system from requirements to production and commercial deployment. We use CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Delivery & Deployment) flow and philosophy, with pipelines made for as-a-Service to enable DevOps and with fast feedback loops. We believe in test driven development (TDD) hence competence in test case development and execution is valuable.
You will work with and master:
- Data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Containers & Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Service Based Architecture, Microservices
- Git, Gerrit & Jenkins
To be successful in the role you must have:
- MSc/BSc level in Computer Science or equivalent level of knowledge
- Proficiency in C++
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Passion about what you do, which is obvious from your actions
- A talent for software development and computer systems
- Ability and feel comfortable learning from team members and sharing with team members
- Ability to continuously build competence through experience, reading and experimentation
- Love for troubleshooting and digging into sophisticated problems
- Focus and ambition to understand customer needs
- Ability and take pride in understanding the whole product and its environment
- You also believe software development is more than just a job!
This is a full-time consultancy position in Gothenburg with start ASAP.
For more information, please contact Stefan Wittmoss.