For the Technology Cooperation team of Huawei’s Sweden Research Centre (SRC), we are looking for a new team mate who could support R&D projects
- Read newest research articles and analyze.
- Support Huawei Sweden R&D center’s R&D cooperation projects - procedures and processes
- Keep track of ongoing R&D cooperation projects’ deliverables, reporting and payments
- Support cooperation activities with local universities
- Support Huawei Sweden R&D center’s R&D EU and National projects - procedures and processes.
- Newly graduated Master in telecommunication, EE, computer science, or similar fields of ICT from Swedish Universities
- Self-driven spirit is a must
- Careful way of working is important
- Good at teamwork (reference from previous employer will be referred)
- Fluency in Chinese and English (written and spoken), Swedish is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of cutting edge ICT technologies is a plus.
This is a full-time consultancy position in Stockholm.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.