We are looking for a Backend Developer to our client in Lund.
This is what the client is looking for
Our Client is looking for a dynamic team member to strengthen their team in Lund, someone who are used to taking initiatives, organizing your work, making priorities and challenge and move things forward.
An experienced and enthusiastic developer that really burn for SW development, a good team player who puts the team first, good team spirit is the key to success.
What you will do from day to day
The wide range of assignments will give you the opportunity to influence your daily work life.
Variety of tasks such as software development, investigations, analysis, "Proof of concept" studies.
Discuss with team members, inspire and be inspired.
Who are we?
Our client work in an inspiring environment with a high tempo where each day is unique. They value qualities such as being passionate, innovative and responsive to the assignments.
The client´s work area today is mainly mobile phones, but also some new business areas. The platform is based on new technology and deep experience in their area. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining backend service to serve users around the world with firmware/software, plan and prioritize backlog (customer requirements and team activities) and own processes, DevOps, Performance, infrastructure cost (AWS), etc.
The team you will work in is a team of 9 very skilled and organized engineers who are eager to keep up with new technologies, tools and methods. we have one team lead, two SW architects (domain/infrastructure/design), Test engineer, developers (GUI / backend development). the team has an open climate and value and believe that good team spirit is the key to success.
Competences we are looking for
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of work experience from system development
- Experience in NodeJS development
- Experience in Java technologies with focus on server technologies
- Experience of working with AWS (The following areas are a plus)
- API Gateway
- Test automation
- Knowledge about network protocols and technologies.
- Language skills in written and spoken English.
Personality traits we value
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude and have a team recognition kind of mindset
- Ability to inspire and influence others in areas of knowledge and expertise
- Are self-starter, flexible and take active approach to new/old assignments with an eagerness to meet time deadlines
- Have a disciplined and logical approach and good attention to details
This is a full-time consultancy position in Lund, Sweden.
For more information, please contact Stefan Wittmoss.