About the position
Huawei is looking for a researcher within the field of modem algorithms for 5G and beyond. Responsible for the physical layer algorithms research and development, in particular related to 5.5G and 6G.
- Analyze the research area, define the problems, identify and derive potential algorithms, and perform computer simulations (e.g. link-level simulation). Document, patent and/or publish selected ideas in journals and/or in conferences.
- Explore and set up University cooperation’s across Europe for emerging research concepts with potential for future products.
- The work will be done closely with other organizations within the company involved in 5G and beyond.
Experience and Skills
- A PhD degree in EE, wireless communication.
- An impressive list of papers and patents is a significant plus.
- Familiar with Matlab, C, C++ languages, and scripting (Perl, Python, etc.).
- Communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
- It´s a plus if you have a few years of industrial experience in wireless baseband algorithm development, communications and signal processing, e.g.
The long-term goal and preference is onsite work in Lund, Sweden. Also possible to start assignments remotely and work remotely under restrictions due to Covid-19
This is a full-time consultancy position.
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Karin Persson.