For one of our clients newest product teams, within Product Area Customer Engagement, we are looking for one new team member, a senior Software Engineer/Software Architect with knowledge of headless commerce.
You will be part of disrupting retail and setting the groundwork for exponential growth.
Design, build, test, deploy, evaluate, repeat. We are building new services that we own and run. We are measured on business outcome, not code merge or defects.
Working in a newly build team close with business experts, product designer, data analyst and other teams to create the future of retail. You will be part of building the future for this product and team.
We are looking for you who are a true team player, have an open mindset and have a large willingness to contribute and can think outside the box. Other important personal skills needed in this role is to keep it simple, to be humble and open to new ideas and like to contribute in discussions in the forefront of e-commerce!
Professional skills/ Personal attribute:
- Strong track record of deliveries, agile/iterative mindset, open minded, team player
- Strong developer skills coupled with an understanding of business language
- Java Spring AND Azure Kubernetes Services OR delivering complex products using a range of Azure services (including but not limited to Azure B2C, Azure Service bus, Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions/Logic Apps,…)
- Azure experience is preferred but not necessary if the candidate has other cloud experience– i.e. could be upskilled to azure
- Experience in e-commerce or customer centric development
- Knowledge of API design and integration, published API services to cloud
- Team player and thrives in agile teams
Tech stack, Tools, System:
- Azure DevOps, Azure, Azure Kubernetes Services, Java Spring Boot, Redis, Azure B2C, Azure API Mgmt, Azure Gateway
- JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
This is a full-time consultancy position in Stockholm.
For more information, please contact Stefan Wittmoss.