Our client have a need to strengthen their front end tribe with a Solution Architect with experience of digitalization and domain architecture.
The Solution Architect is a key role for a close cooperation between Business and IT, ensuring development and maintenance of the right technical solutions that are sustainable over time. The Solution Architect belongs to a Squad and is technically responsible for the solutions developed and maintained by the same. An important part of the role is that you have experience driving digitalization within IT Telecommunication. Furthermore, you can drive architectural ideas from concept to implementation by involving teams and other stakeholders both within and cross IT domains.
They collaborate constantly and value good practices like code reviews, pair- or mob- programming and regular code health sessions. They also put great effort into having a high level of automation regarding test and deploy processes to have a healthy code environment and reliable releases.
Working in a lightweight agile process where they regularly evaluate how they work and try to improve. At the same time following a scaling method with Squads, Chapters and Tribes.
To succeed in the role, you are structured and highly committed in what you do. You understand the value of continuous improvement and challenging status quo. You are a driven, self-motivated, communicative. You are a responsible, respectful team player willing to jump in where it is needed to assist the team and ultimately the company to succeed.
- Good insight in the business value chain and good insight in agile development principles, security and privacy by design.
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in designing services.
- Experienced in REST.
- Experience of a container based environment and micro service architecture.
- Experience from driing a headless digital-front end transformation.
- Experienced in information modeling.
- Experienced in translating business requirements in to a technical solution.
- Experienced in domain driven design.
- General experience in system integration.
- Senior developer experience.
- Good at functionally set responsibilities.
- Experience presenting technical solutions to business owners.
- Telecom business experience
This is a full-time consultancy position in Stockholm.
For more information, please contact Stefan Wittmoss.