We expect you to perform analysis and simulation of ADAS functions such as AEB, ACC and similar to find sensor hardware, software, fusion, and system specifications. You will research key enabling sensor systems and technologies. You will analyse requirements, define and design systems and product architectures, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams, including system design, product design, and product management.
- Analysis of ADAS functions to find specifications of different sensors such as Radar, Camera, and Lidar.
- Define the requirements of the algorithm, hardware, software systems for sensor fusion applications.
- Analysis of different sensors, sensor systems, and product solutions and verify those by developing a system simulation platform.
- Ability to allocate performance requirements to perception sensor and algorithms, planning and decision function blocks for level 2 and beyond level 2 autonomy
- Find innovative and cost-efficient sensor system solutions for current and future automotive products.
- Evaluate and review the performance of new ideas/architectures.
- PhD in Automotive Engineering, Signal Processing, Control Engineering, Computer Science,
- Electronic Engineering or equivalent background with more than ten years of experience.
- Several years of experience in the ADAS system architect role
- Several years of experience in architecture design and requirement analysis for sensor perception system from the automotive industry (either OEMs or tier 1 sensor providers).
- Several years of experience in all of the following areas: ADAS system and architecture, Camera, Lidar, and Radar sensors, Sensor fusion, Perception
- Very familiar with vehicle dynamics, control, and planning (as part of ADAS function). Moreover,
- know how to model the different blocks in an ADAS system and how to perform closed-loop control system simulations. Familiar with automotive scenario generation tools and system simulations.
- Mentor the project junior and mid-level engineers and review their work for quality
- Experience in MATLAB programming
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary/multicultural team
- Should travel between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, short term travel in Europe and China.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
It´s is a consultant position.
Please contact Karin Persson if you have any questions.