Application Management Engineer
IT & Engineering Fully Remote
For our client we are looking for a experienced Application Management Engineer. (AM).
100% remote within Sweden.
Our client is one of the biggest telecom operators in Sweden. The department you are joining is one of the major DevOps tribes/departments in the organisation, responsible for a majority of the business support applications. This includes both development and AM (Application Maintenance) of both the current Broadband/TV services implemented architecture as well as the future platform.
Activities to be performed:
- Make sure that the SW applications in the environment functions as expected and assist in sorting out any problems/incidents that might occur in this environment .
- Support the surrounding environment eg the other DevOps staff and Customer Service with recommendations/actions to solve issues related to particular customer cases.
- Be part of the Operations team and in that contribute to improve the Operations/AM situation for the platform in an ongoing manner.
- Sesoned DevOps consultant or AM/Support consultant with experience from complex business architectures
- Available for on-call duty (jour)
- Telecom Operator
- Tibco BW
This is a full-time consultancy position with start ASAP.
For more information, please contact Stefan Wittmoss.