Huawei Gothenburg research center, GRC, is now looking for a Cooperation Manager to be in charge of all cooperation projects and technical insights in related business fields.
- Charge all cooperation projects and technique insight summary which related the cooperation technique and partner resources in Europe.
- Organise forums or workshops for technique communication.
- Organise and conduct technical insight surveys and summary, output technical insight reports, and organise experts to discuss the related technique topic and find new and valuable innovation ideas.
- Follow up and charge all the cooperation projects to catch the ecosystem cooperation target in Gothenburg RC.
- Conduct overall program management for all GRC cooperation projects and EU projects.
- Identify the project's risks and help project managers solve the problems to proceed smoothly as planned.
- PhD in wireless communication, Electronic Engineering, project management.
- Good knowledge about wireless communication systems, cell phone, mm-wave technique.
- Experience in project management skill, communication skill and technique insight summary report related skill etc.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
It is a consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.