This role will be as a resource within the The Data & analytics team. The client is in the beginning of an expansive area when it comes to being data driven. The team has started to build a standard way of handling data & analytics within the company. The team supports and acts within the whole company both with internal data science and with data science for the customers of the client.
- Senior data scientist, previous knowledge of Data science (established track record)
- Mobility area experience and interest a plus (geospatial data processing)
- Automotive experience not necessary but a plus of course
- Ability to understand requirements and contribute to the data driven business area, such as suggesting how new data driven services can be developed and offered to customer (OEM or consumer)
- Ability to guide management and the entire company in accelerating a data driven approach
- Data science and machine learning experience from AWS a strong plus, almost required
- Keywords: Sagemaker, Lake Formation, AWS Glue, AWS EMR, Redshift, DynamoDB
- Amazon certifications (Machine Learning in particular) a plus but not required
- Hands-on development interest: Python, Jupyter Notebooks, standard libraries such as pandas and matplotlib (for example, or equivalent), possibly Spark (?), SQL
Social and soft skills
- Easy to work with
- Able to guide and educate WirelessCar in their journey
- Organizational awareness, working in a growing mid-sized company
- Able to facilitate workshops and find specific business opportunities for machine learning.
This is a full-time consultancy position in Gothenburg.
For more information, please contact Stefan Wittmoss.