The Huawei R&D office in Sweden is the leading overseas R&D office in Huawei.
The Wireless Network Algorithm Lab at Huawei Sweden drives innovation for the Huawei wireless Radio Access Networks (RAN) product. We work on physical layer signal processing and Radio Resource Management (RRM) algorithms.
The research is in nontraditional areas, and we cooperate with universities all over Europe to find the next technological breakthroughs. If this sounds like an interesting challenge where your background will be appreciated, you should consider the following positions.
• Research and innovation in the area of RRM
• To follow and influence the research tracks in Huawei wireless RAN.
• Some travelling is expected, both within Europe and to China.
• Algorithm proposal, implementation and verification
• A PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience in technologies like MIMO, OFDM.
• Experience in algorithm design, modeling and simulation.
• Knowledge of C/C++.
• Knowledge of optimisation theory and/or machine learning
• Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia (preferred in the L2 domain, L1 is also a plus).
• Knowledge of 3GPP standardisations.
• Good publication records.
• Industrial experience is a plus.
It´s a consultant position at Huawei R&D Kista, Stockholm.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.