For our client in Gothenburg we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
As a DevOps Engineer in this organization you will be part of a team developing, integrating and deploying our clients cloud solutions towards the Automotive Industry. You will be working with developing our clients platform for automating deployment, monitoring, recovery, and capacity planning of the services we deliver.
With your team you will ensure that the as-a-service delivery has world class reliability while being able to quickly evolve according to the customers’ needs and opportunities given by technology.
In this role you will:
- Ge the chance to develop with our clients cutting edge cloud platform services.
- Be part of an autonomous cross-functional agile team developing, deploying and operating solutions which deliver services to millions of users every day
- Work in close contact with the customers
- Contribute with your background to our clients ways of working DevOps and in as-a-service delivery
- Grow in competence in two exciting, fast growing domains: cloud and automotive
- Explore with our clients new technologies in the areas of IoT, cloud and connected vehicles, contributing to strengthen the company’s technical leadership
- Continuously improve the tools for continuous testing, integration, and deployment and in support to operations
Our client value candidates with diverse backgrounds, hence the long list below.
Nobody can master all: a good candidate will be very strong in some of the items below, while being able to offer something on others.
Experiences we value are:
- System Integration experience in Cloud solutions (or at least in virtualized solutions)
- Experience in the implementation of modern Continuous Integration or Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Good SW craftsmanship in more than one language
- Testing tools and methodologies (Infra/platform test, test automation, probes, chaos testing..)
- Extensive Linux experience
- Working experience in DevOps setup
- Operations, either as operation engineer or in automating operation activities, such as monitoring or incident handling
Hard skills we value:
- Public clouds (certifications are a welcome plus) - in particular edge offering
- Solutions for Deployment Pipelines (our client use GitOps)
- Container technologies, application hosting, understanding of microservice architectures, Service Mesh
- Automation (our client use Terraform and Ansible, but they are open to learn from your experience); Infrastructure as Code
- Monitoring and logging tools
- Distributed revision control (such as Git)
- They are a group of tech enthusiasts, and they build on each other’s interest
- They care for what they create, and they take ownership together of what they develop: the thing DevOps, and they follow their work from down to deployment and operations
- In our clients teams they strive for quality and feel accountable. Also, they celebrate mistakes: they salute the occasional, involuntary cluster wipe-out with a pat on the shoulder and as a great opportunity to learn and grow
- They believe in Agile to handle fast changing priorities
- They are a multicultural team and organization; living our clients diversity is something that makes us proud and grow.
This is a full-time consultancy position in Gothenburg.
For more information, please contact Stefan Wittmoss.