We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant for an international company in Gothenburg.
• Support buyers with digital contract approval and signing and contract archiving
• Issue purchase orders in SAP and support business with how to place purchase requisitions.
• Create and maintain Vendor Master Data in SAP
• Contact suppliers in case of invoice or order issues.
• They are a small, agile team and it’s important to be prepared to do varied tasks, also outside normal responsibilities.
• The consultant will be a part of the purchasing team at our client, and is expected to work onsite in Lindholmen, Gothenburg.
• Our client follow general recommendations due to the pandemic and currently recommend working from home (although onboarding at the office).
• Previous relevant experience from administrative purchasing tasks, as described above
• SAP experience is a strong plus
• Experienced user of Excel and Office 365
• Fluent in business English
• Structured, well organized, and pay attention to details.
• Service minded, efficient, and understand importance of urgency
• Able to work independently and identify improvements
• Sees what needs to be done and does it
This is a full-time consultancy position through Incluso in Gothenburg. The assignment will run initially 6 months with a possibility for extension after that. Start is ASAP.
For more information, please contact Marianne Nilsson recruiter at Incluso.