We are currently looking for a Thermal Measurement Engineer to the Huawei Engineering lab at the Stockholm office, to take on the challenge to verify our solutions of future cooling concepts. This includes participating in the ongoing development projects, writing test specifications, defining test set-ups, doing test planning, test execution, conclusions and document all this, and reviewing and updating our current test infrastructure.
As a secondary task, we also expect this engineer to participate in our continuous work to search, monitor, review and evaluate the ongoing evolution of the thermal research arena, both within the industry and academia. Both these tasks will be done in close cooperation with our design teams in Kista and the corresponding organisations at our head office in China.
Essential Skills required: (as many as possible from the list below):
- We expect the candidate to have a solid background in thermal theory, to be familiar with heat transfer, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics.
- The candidate should have substantial measurement and strong hands-on ability and be familiar and comfortable with the standard thermal measurement devices and software.
- We hope that the candidate has a general knowledge of ICT products and the ICT industry.
- The candidate can, of course, communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing and it is a bonus if the candidate has the capability to communicate in Chinese,
- We require a bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent background.
Additional skills required:
- We expect that the candidate can work independently as well as in a team.
- The candidate should have a high focus on delivering high-quality work and a proven capability of resilience.
- The candidate should have a strong interest in the development and share experiences with others in the team and have a proven capability to pursue creative solutions.
- Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
This is a full-time consultancy position in Stockholm.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.